[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Grant Winchell Judge Question

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>, "GSD Show Group" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "K9 Judge" <k9judge_mental@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AKC Judging" <AKCjudging2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 06:36:55 -0500

Wow, just with the general description of this fine bitch, she should do
well no matter who is on the other end
of the lead.  However, you do not mention the age or class you've entered
her..  Sometimes that in and of itself
has a lot to do with a win.. I can't say much about this gentleman as I've
not shown under him.  However, I did
have one of those little black books - notes on judges and their - what
ever - once I've done my homework.
ENJOY anyway.  It's truly great to strut these splendid 4 legged members of
our familyan i wish you many wins.
Norma no L & 2 critters