[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Granddaughter's First Deer....

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kebre1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:06:26 -0800

Well Brenda, bet u wish you had never posted this?  I do not hunt, do not
fish, but eat both meat and fish.  I guess there are not enough of us on
here that are old enough, or lived in very hard times to remember.  Killing
wild animals to eat is what kept us alive every winter.  I just hope you
mounted the head for her to remember, and you are going to have the meat for
your Christmas Dinner.  BTW:  She looked great on the end of the lead at the
National.  You Go Girl.

Bob