[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Grand Victors & thisa and thata

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:06:35 -0600

Couldn't be more accurate on this one Carolyn. Like you..I am sure you knew
you were competitive..ie..the dog looked good...you had done your part
conditioning and grooming..but the rest was left to fate. another dog..on
any given day..could have had a better performance...and ours on the other
hand..could have had the worst performance in their whole show career! We
have on average 3-4 litters a year..hardly big breeders. I maintain that
success comes with quality..not quantity. if one needs to breed 10 litters
a year to produce one or two quality animals...then one needs to go back to
the drawing board. Oh..and Carolyn..what sweatshirt? How come you got one
and we didn't??? Now you have really started something!LOL. Christine

LUCK....but