[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Grand Championship points

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:13:45 +0000

First consideration for GrCh points is given to the BOB (if he/she is a
champion).

If BOB is not given GrCh points, then no one else is eligible.

It is even possible to give (for example) a champion bitch BOB and give

another champion bitch a Select rating...and the male champions could be
ignored...

as the judge might consider both bitches of better quality than the males.

There is a number of variations in which GrCh points can be awarded.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com