[ SHOWGSD-L ] Grand Canyon GSDC Entries Close

  • From: KATHY HAND <handheims@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:41:57 -0700

If you want great winter weather, come on out to Phoenix, Arizona and spend a
weekend with us.

The Grand Canyon GSDC entries close tomorrow by 6 pm.

You can fax entries to 480-497-8789.

The Show Secretary is Jackie Lawrence. Email is jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
her phone number is 480-279-0993.  The Premium list can be found on our Club
Website www.GrandCanyonGSD.com. Entry Forms are there as well.

Our Conformation Judges are Mr. Don Smith for Saturday December 5, 2009 and Mr.
Kevin Reynolds for Sunday December 6, 2009.

Our All Breed Obedience Judge for Saturday is Mrs. Betty S. Ribble and Sunday
is Mrs. Pamela Murphy.

Our *** First All Breed Rally Trial *** Judge for Saturday is Mrs. Pamela
Murphy and Sunday Mrs. Betty S. Ribble.

We have a new show location at The Clarion Hotel in Phoenix.  This hotel is Dog
Friendly and centrally located just off the I 10 and minutes from Sky Harbor
Airport. Club Rate is $79.95 which is great for this time of year.  The Hotel
phone number is 480-893-3900 or toll-free 800-562-3332.  They offer a free hot
breakfast, also microwave & fridge in all rooms.  There is electric and water
on site for grooming but you may want to bring shade for ringside.

The club will also be hosting an after show dinner on Saturday, December 5,
2009 for exhibitors on site and we would love to have you come and join us.

You can also contact me if needed.

Kathy Hand

Co-Show Chair

Grand Canyon GSDC