[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Grammatical errors

  • From: Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:05:01 -0500

But please you must understand also that some people on the List don't have
English as there mother tongue. This list is friendly enough that I feel
confortable to write on the list even if I know that I make grammatical
errors and mispelling. My computer is French and doesn't do spellcheck. I
speak and live only in French. My mother tongue is French. I lerned English
at high school and at dog shows ( and in reading the GSD Review). I speak
English maybe once or twice a month ans most of the time it's at dog show...
People must be tolerant and I hope my credibility is still there even with
grammatical errors and mispelling in my posts.

Michel
in Montreal.