[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Graft or greed ?

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:36:34 -0400

I didn't see bickering in that post.? I saw someone who questioned unethical
behaviour.? To believe it doesn't exist is to put your head in the sand.? If
these issues did not exist, AND THEY DO!, showing dog would be fair, fun and
impartial.? If you believe it is always like that, then I want to know what
drugs you are taking.? There are bad apples in any venue.? They should
be?exposed for what they are.??Talk about the thin?Blue line.? It has nothing
on the dog show world.? Win at any cost.? ?

Laura