[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Graft or greed ?

  • From: "Laura Havis" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:52:59 -0500

Was this handler ("snake") calling other handlers and their clients in the
mid-west (un-ethical)?  Or, was he/she looking out for the best interest of
their own clients (prudent)?  As an owner, I would rather not spend the
money, or take the time, to show to a judge whom my handler says is not good
for him/her (or my dogs).  Along with being able to run around the ring and
present the dogs well, another of a handlers jobs is to present the animals
that will do well under a given judge.

Laura