[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Graft or greed ?

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 03:27:54 -0400

What do I think?  I think it is high time these people were outed and known
for the jerks they truly are. They need to be shunned and avoided by the
rest of us. And the owners that use these sorts of creeps should be ashamed
of themselves.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA
http://www.rihadin.com
Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away
from themselves.  ~Author Unknown