[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gotta love Iza

  • From: antonio ybarra <antybo0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:27:24 -0600

Iza, I think you are the best!  You have some of the best looking "K" dogs in
the nation, and you are also a very good looking woman.  Now I know you are
also funny and gutsy by writing this.  Now I have something in common with you,
I dislike fat, ugly and to top it all, rude.

Gotta love ya

Antonio

>> Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:05:39 -0400
> From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: CANADIAN NATIONAL PREMIUM LIST
>
> You will never see me in Canada again. The border patrol gave me such a bad
> time, I thought I would be arrested. Of course, I never got a confirmation
> from the dog club of my entries; so I couldn't even prove that I was going
> to a DOG SHOW with my dogs. It was REALLY bad, They thought I was
> trafficking dogs. Actually, the real problem was that the first "guard" I
> encountered was ugly and fat, and she thought she should send me to the
> building. It's not my fault she was fat & ugly.
>
> Just had to tell everyone this.

Windows Live? Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web?s latest sports videos.
Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_videos_072009&cat=sports