[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Got home tonight

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 01:56:36 -0500

BUT OHIO ST, WILL KICK YOUR DUCKS LIKE THEY DID ALABAMA!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 1/1/2015 10:16:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Was welcomed by my ducks partying. To make it dog related - the  duck pen
is right next to two kennels to keep them safe from predators.  However, it
seems our Oregon ducks have a lot of fight in them.
I thawed the duck's water (it is very clear but cold here), gave them  some
extra yummies, and gave all the dogs their dinners with duck eggs cooked
in chicken broth.

Life is good here in western Oregon.

Ruth