[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Got Milk?

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:17:13 GMT

That could be one exciting list party.  Count me in!

CandyZ

> Hey - I think we've found some entertainment for the List Party!   Then
> Evan can follow up with a magic show <G>!
>

> In a message dated 3/15/2006 10:44:26 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
> edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Over 20  years ago I went to a comedy night club called the "Holy City
Zoo"

===========================
> POST is Copyrighted 2006.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of
GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are permitted without
prior permission of the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management.
ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.