[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Goodsearch.com -Your experiences

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:42:26 -0500

Kay...I was the one who made the original post, but I have no other
information.  I did not make the post on behalf of rescue, but for the
GSD Foundation...which is now a recognized recipient on the goodsearch
site.  I believe Patty Szymzcak was going to get Shepherd Rescue on
there as one, too...
Peggy