[ SHOWGSD-L ] Goodies --

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:23:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/2007 1:07:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
The  funniest, well, more like oddest - most stupid

I remember one woman who brought her son with her. He was 15 or so  and
severely retarded and just kept saying, "HE"S HUGE!"  But, she wanted  him to
have
a dog, and they asked the right questions, so they headed home with  a 15
month old puppy.

A few weeks later she called to say her son wanted the dog to sleep in his
room with him, and she felt it was not a good thing to do. So, she insisted
that  her son sleep on the prorch with the dog.

I am not sure if that was a good thing or not, but I liked the dedication  to
the dog.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together