[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Goodbye to Jasmin - 1993-2007

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 17:16:57 -0700

 Kay,
It is hard for me to believe that Jasmine was that old. Where does the time
go?
I am sincerely sorry for your loss. It never does get easier, no matter how
many dogs one has or how long they live, the timing for being without them
is never the right time. Sometimes we have no control over that. There are
times we do have control, and actually that time is the time of our final
gift to the dogs we love so very much.
That final gift is always bitter sweet. Bitter because it is so hard to do,
sweet, because we know that they are at rest and no longer having to deal
with infirmities.
Jazz has been restored to her youthful vigorous self and is probably romping
happily with those who have gone before. All of the Showboat dogs waiting at
the bridge welcomed her.

Beryl