[ SHOWGSD-L ] Goodbye and Good Luck

  • From: MontanosaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:53:52 EST

It is with sadness that I am completely removing myself from the GSDCA and
soon to be the List after this most recent decision voted on by the Board.   In
the 11 years I have been involved in exhibiting and breeding GSDs it has been
 one huge disappointment after another.  Had I known when I joined the
parent club that we would support a man such as Mr. Hunte, I would have never
spent the time, money or effort in being a part of what I thought was an
amazing
group.

There are plenty of people that I would like to thank for all that they
taught me, especially regarding their ethics.  I will do so privately and  not
waste anyone else's time.

I thought this was something that I would be able to pass on for
generations, but I'm tired and I'm disgusted in what the board members have
done  over
the past few years.  There are plenty of wonderful people out there in  this
breed, and I wish you the best and continued success with your beautiful
animals.  I am going to curl up on the couch with mine and enjoy them like  no
other!
 This has all become simply too much for me to stomach.

Kim Steele
Montanosa German Shepherds