[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "Goodbye Maggie"

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: RivendellP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:03:42 -0600 (MDT)

Breeder's Prayer--

Dear Lord,

Please open your gates and call St. Francis to come escort this beloved
companion across to the Rainbow bridge.

Assign her to the place of honor, for she has been a faithful servant and has
always done her best to please me.

Bless the hands that sent her to you, for they did this with love and
compassion, freeing her from pain and suffering.

Grant me the strength not to dwell on my loss . Help me remember the details of
her life and the love she has shown me.

And, grant me the courage to honor her by sharing those memories with others.

Let her remember me as well, and let her know that I will always love her. And,
when it is my time to pass over into your paradise , please allow her to
accompany those who will bring me home.

Thank you Lord for the gift of her companionship and for the time we've had
together. And, thank you, Lord for the strength to give her to you now.

God Bless my Maggie........

AOE SEL EX AM CH & 2 X SEL CAN CH & GRD CH Rivendell’s Magnolia TC

Amen

[This prayer was a gift to me when Rose-Marie passed away last Thursday. I'm p
aying it forward, with love]

Kate Syssoloff
Rockannand