[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good weekend in FL & MO conformation & agility

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:44:09 -0500

It has been a while since I played in the conformation ring and what a great
weekend.

Majestic's Voyager (AOE Sel CH Utopia's Let Freedom Ring RN x Majestic's Key
to my Heart RA, CHIC) got his 1st point with WD & BOS with me on the leash
from the Bred-By class on Sat.  Sun I pulled him after pulling my back on
Sat in the sugar sand.

Majestic's Thanksgiving Grace (Majestic's Knight v Dellhaven "Lance" VCD1,
CD, TD, RE, PT, OA, OAJ, NF, NJP, AXP AD, BH, CHIC x Majestic's Nadia RN,
HT, PT CHIC) got her 2nd point WB, BOW & BOB on Sat from the 9-12 month
class & 3rd point on Sun WB & BOS from 9-12 class. Handled by the co-breeder
& aged out JR Handler Andrea Szabo out of her JR's dog.

Majestic's You've Got it all Baby PT, TC, waiting for her CHIC#  (Majestic's
Knight v Dellhaven "Lance" VCD1, CD, TD, RE, PT, OA, OAJ, NF, NJP, AXP AD,
BH, CHIC x Majestic's Nadia RN, HT, PT CHIC) pointed, won the Bred-By bitch
class both days handled by the co-breeder & aged out JR Handler Andrea
Szabo.

Thank You Tina Williams for helping in Winners Bitch both days and
congratulations on WD on Sun.

Not to be outdone the working dogs were also busy

In FL with co-owners it was

Majestic's Siegrid "Voo" became RA, AX, OAJ, NF, NAP (finished), NJP
(finished), OAP (2 legs)

Majestic's Sissi "Sissi" became RA, AX (finished), OAJ, OF, CHIC

Majestic's Siegund "Sosa" is now RN, OA, AXJ, OF, CHIC (finished AXJ last
weekend)

Voo, Sissi & Sosa are from the same litter and are now working in herding to
complete their PAM's and training in obedience at all 3 levels

And in MO with the co-owner it was

Majestic's Xpression of Dellhaven RN, TD, PT, CGC, TC  "Magic" (Majestic's
Knight v Dellhaven "Lance" VCD1, CD, TD, RE, PT, OA, OAJ, NF, NJP, AXP AD,
BH, CHIC x Majestic's Candy v Jendhi RN, TD, NA, NAJ, CGC, TC, CHIC)was
shown in her debut earing four 1st places with 2 NA & NAJ legs

Majestic's Knight v Dellhaven "Lance" VCD1, CD, TD, RE, PT, OA, OAJ, NF, NJP
(finished with 2nd places), AX (1 leg), AXP (1st place for 1 leg, 2 legs)
AD, BH, CGC, TC, CHIC #48003.  He also has titles in UKC, Dog Scouts & ASCA

Diane Roberts

Majestic German Shepherds (pet, show & working GSD's)

Tampa Bay GSD Rescue, Inc http://members.petfinder.com/~FL371/index.html

American German Shepherd Rescue Assoc, Inc www.agsra.com
<http://www.agsra.com/>