[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good move Mr. President

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:14:13 -0400

The mayor of the Big Easy was on the news this morning saying how the
City might be gone after this storm.  The storm is definitely going to
cause the water to overflow the dikes...it is very scarey even from here
in Virginia.  I can't imagine what it must be like to live there.  I
thought Florida was very hard hit last year...I have a friend whose home
is still not repaired (she lives in St. Cloud)...but to think of the
entire City of New Orleans being "disappeared" just boggles the mind.
Thankfully some of our friends in the region have let us know they are OK...
    Much praying going on around here of late.  I will miss my midnight
conversations with my friend John, as I miss all my friends who have
gone to the big dog show in the sky.........and I hope we don't lose
anyone to this bloody storm!
Peggy