[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good discussions lead to great ideas

  • From: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "'lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx'" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:39:24 -0500

Interesting that there is a discussion about reserve. Tish was the
Futurity chairperson and the Committee decided to put a proposal to
the membership to vote on. The idea was to decrease the regions from 9
to 6 regions. But to lessen the blow it was decided to start giving
reserve at the futurities. When placed on the ballot it was placed as
two separate proposals instead of one as was considered by the
committee. Guess what, the first vote to decrease the regions to 6 was
defeated and the vote to give reserve was passed. If the proposals
were unified we would not have reserve as the vote was definitely
against the region decrease. I think this is correct but Tish is the
authority. D.D./

*