[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good bye for now

  • From: MyDovey@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:15:32 EDT

i will be no- mail starting  7- 10-05. Movers are coming in to pack then
load. House is a mess tons of boxes& other items related to the move stacked
around. Now if the hurricane will stay away we will leave late Tuesday or
Wednesday
for our new home in TN. Haven't a clue when I will have Internet? Hopefully
email address will stay the same. The sad part is leaving our good friends
here. Many thanks to the Sherwood's Glen and Sue who have been the backbone of
our
club here and personal friends.the Tampa Bay club has a number of core
members who give their time to make this a successful club. Diane with rescue,
Dottie our treasurer along with her husband Leo who has served on the board
Rozana
our lettersletter person, Bill and Bonnie Mc Donald who do the agility shows
Helen Gleason who along with Bill are our current board members and Pat Moreno
who took over my post as recording secretary. These people work hard to make
our shows be it conformation, agility or obedience a success. my friends in
Tallahassee Barbara Allen my go to person if there is a health question with
ourGSDS,Pam Douglas along with her husband Bill and daughters Mollie and
Heather
who have been my second family I will miss all of you. We have some of the
nicest GSDS here in the Florida area and it's been my privilege to know and
love
everyone especially Lourdes and Peter's Max. So for a while good-bye fromGSDS
CH. Carlo's Kaefer a k a Buggy Boo-boo Shelby's Little Spice Girl a k a Spicey
Boo Boo and the Doxies Hawk,Cloud,Sunny, Cat    and in the immoral words of
Mr. Spock (Live long and prosper.)

Carole Powell Fuchs