[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good and bad news from another List

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 02:46:17 -0400

I have to say I agree with this.? It is important to stand up for that in which
we believe.? I have no ill will to the folks who did so.? The post regarding
this issue was taken from another?List and put on this List for information
purposes.? I don't believe we should kill the messenger either.? The PC has
gone through some very rough times.? It is time to put this stuff in the past
and look to the future.? I hope this subject does not take a life of it's own
and we can keep talking about the dogs.? There have been some good?topics
lately that have?lead to some lively discussions.? This is when the List is fun
to read.? JMHO
Laura Thomas???????

I don't see a need to apologize if they believe in what they did. The
charges were either not upheld, or dealt with by our board. That is how the
system
was to work. Just because they were not upheld does not mean that they  had no
merit or did not accomplish what was needed at the time.

Instead of insulting those who wanted to stand up against what they  thought
was wrong, we should encourage those who feel wrongs are being done, to  stand
up and say so. It is eternal vigilance that is the safety net for our club
and our board.

MANNER
ALL