[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good and bad news from another List

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:04:58 -0500

 " pot stirrers".

It would appear to me that some one wants to stirr the pot on this list with
old news-  I do believe this list gets along well and is more interested in
talking dogs then what the other list has to say- I wonder what has changed ?

Sally

sally> From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx> Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:32:02 -0400> Subject:
[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good and bad news from another List> To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
John > Waldrop and Terry Cochran against the former executive committee have
been > dismissed by our current board of directors. These charges were
"supported" > by > the 17 original " pot stirrers". > > The bad news is that
these charges could be re- submitted which would cause > more problems for the
GSDCA.> > For the record the names of the original 17 are: Molly Snider, John >
Waldrop, Terry Cochran, Madge Klinge, Todd Klinge, Pablo Nogueras, Ileana >
Nogueras, > Ruth E. Scheubler, Anthony Correia, Randy Hamm, Karen Teplitsky,
Les J > Salowski, Carolyn McKenna, Morgan Lewis, Louise Cauthen, Patty Bensene
and > Gail > Sprock.> > There have been no apologies from any of the above for
their actions. > Some may forget their names and forgive the problems they have
> caused......Som> ........................<WBR>Many > > Ed> > > Feel free to
cross post ( there may be restrictions from a certain list as > they "moniter"
posts to protect their listers from being truly informed .)> > Ed> > > > > > >
> **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & >
Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> > >
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>