[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good Temperament vs Bad Temperament et all...

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>, <Amytortoise@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:14:18 -0500

Hats off toTari Kridler; Bob Penny is smiling down on Tari.  Temperament, of
which Courage is a vital part, should be number one goal. Most Shepherds
that are whelped go to the General Public and we need good reps of the breed
out there for all to see.
From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx

Hi everyone,
                            Like Dawn said, any dog in the wrong hands is
dangerous. Enough of the pit  bulls. Would you please move on to something
else.

Thanks. Everyone have a great  day and hug your dogs!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises
tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
free AOL Mail and more.