[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good Morning List.

  • From: Rita Sandell <magic4sure@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 20:06:13 -0400

I have had the pleasure of judging for 30 years and believe like Dave it is
better.  Do we still have things that need to be corrected?  Yes we do but the
breeders are doing a good job of improving the breed.  I love German Shepherds.
 They are the greatest.

Rita Sandell
Magic4sure@xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad