[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good Morning List.

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "The" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Penny" <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>, "marhaven" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:49:12 -0400

Only in your eyes (or ears), Ed . . .

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !

40 years ago " clap clap clap" had a different meaning!  Lol. Stormy needs
to kick me off this list. Lol. FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

From: On Behalf Of edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx To: The; Penny
Re: Good Morning List.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like the nasty crazy stuff here comes from
folks who don't breed or show GSDs but they seem to know exactly what we
need to get our act together.  But then again " we" keep responding to the
comments and that just encourages them to keep the crazy un supported
comments coming.  As a result My days on the list may be coming to and end
soon.  Ed Hill
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App