[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good Morning America

  • From: CagGra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ChGSDs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:12:11 -0500

One of our closest friends and co-worker, Tara Iannarino, will be on Good
Morning America tomorrow (Wed.) morning between 7:30am & 9am sometime with her
baby daughter Abilgail.  Abigail was chosen from thousands to be a finalist in
a contest in search of America's Pride & Joy baby.  Here's what I need ALL of
you for....After showing the 12 finalists, they will announce a website to vote
for the winner.  The winner receives a $25,000 college scholarship!   So if you
are available...PLEASE PLEASE watch Good Morning America on ABC in the morning
and then get online and vote for ABIGAIL!!!
I will send a reminder in the morning and try to post the website to vote after
they announce it, but I am not sure how long the vote is open for.
AND, this is somewhat dog related because Tara's other daughter Lindy is an
aspiring dog handler.  She is 11 and has been coming to dog training with us to
learn all about it!
Thanks!
Jeff Pyle