[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good Morning All!

  • From: "D.G.Bonome" <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 04:02:48 -0800 (PST)

I start my day at 3:30 AM. Take my dogs out and feed
them. THEN... on my way to work. I start at 6:00 am.
(I am asleep by 8:30 pm)
I had over 120 e-mails to delete this morning. What
was the final outcome of the election? I got bits and
pieces of it. No VP?

Since I was not able to go to the Nat'l, is this PITY
PARTY for people who know each other? Breeders only?
Count me in for next year, if my @#$%$ boss will let
me off!!

OH, and thank-you for THE HURRICANE RECIPE!! I am
going to try this!!

Getting ready to star work. THANK GOD it is FRIDAY!! I
don't know about anyone else, but did this seem like a
long week to you? It felt like 2 weeks in one!!

Dawn Bonome

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs