[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good Morning Again

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:53:51 -0700

I started out this morning getting out of the RIGHT side of the
bed.... (for a change), had a nice cuppa, played with the dogs and
smiled and laughed, and wished all my Jewish friends a Happy New Year.

I came back from town (picking out a toilet is fascinating... never
knew there were so many things to consider... HAH!).

And found out lots of people got out of the WRONG side of bed.

So let's start all over again.  I'll go back and get out of the WRONG
side, you who got out of the Wrong side, go back and get out of the
RIGHT side.   Then our world will be back to normal.

Stormy