[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good Luck to Everyone

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:44:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I would imagine that most will be on their way to NC shortly unless they
have been out chasing the sheep already. I heard today the herding site is
wonderful and the sheep are beautifully cared for. It's cold though!
Hopefully it is going to warm up next week.

Here's wishing everyone has a safe trip. I hop you love the show site, and
comes home a winner. You can acheive the later by loving your dog no matter
what they do at the show.

I am not showing anything this year, which is nice in a way, I can smile
more and hug people.

Joan