[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good LUCK!!! Dogs goto the National - for sale

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Sandi,
I have been informed that the host hotel is considered part of the show site.
So, I have another idea.  How about a message board posting lookers only.  Two
options come to mind:  (1) Contact information plus a statement like, "looking
for a male Oscar puppy 4-6 mo." (2) Cell phone information only on a
color-coded post-it note.  Let's say blue is for people looking for a puppy.
Then breeders could write these down and contact the people at the show.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com