[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good Day

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:13:51 -0600

Just know what you nean..Those of us that had "the very special dog" are
never relaesed from the good and bad memories of those who are always with
us.  Judd has been gone since 1980 and I still dream of him at least once a
month  Usually I am looking for him in some complicated situation and he
always almost gets to me and I wake up.
My memories of this dog are so right on.  I loved him so==1 week
premi--arrive into this world at 6oz..,one  of the12.  Lost 6 right off.
But the living 6  gave us Ch.Judd  and Ch. Jolii and at least 2 others would
have been competitive of my co-breeders would have put the ears up.  Sandi