[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Going to the Big Show

  • From: "Kim Schooley" <kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:05:08 -0700

Amen to that Kathy! Life is way too short for this pettiness! I have my
father out of state who is on his death bed ready to pass at any time and my
husband who I could have lost this week due to a major staph infection due
to hip replacement done a year ago. My husband Dan had surgery Thursday to
remove his hip and will not get another for 3 - 6 months due to infection.
LIFE IS SHORT ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS! You just never know when you
might not have them.

Kim

Kim Schooley
Kimber German Shepherds