[ SHOWGSD-L ] Going forward

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:56:08 -0500 (EST)

Christmas is over, the season of good will and happiness may have ended
today, but we head towards a New Year. In a week it will be 2013, a  new year
some of us could never have imagined we would see.

The hurt feelings, the anger, the pain and the worries can now be  put
behind us. We can and should head to another year with hope, joy,  energy and
passion. We should look forward to all the good friends, the  fantastic dogs,
our family and those who used to be strangers, ready to share  with us
another great experience.

We all need to know that what happened in the past is over. What we do with
 the future now is what matters, so long as we have the opportunity to do
it. No one reading this is going to be here forever.  So far I have managed
to do that, but I too will find an end to this great adventure.

Let's resolve to make this new year, and the years thereafter the greatest
experience of our lives, and to do the best we can to make it the same for
others.

Happy Holidays to everyone, and I wish for you, what I will find for
myself, happiness, joy, good friends, new friends, family, a chance to spend
time with those I care about, and to learn new ways to enjoy this life and to
share it with others.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together