[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: God help me...

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsdramey@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:20:54 -0500 (EST)

Oh I sent an e-mail so sweet my back teeth hurt, suggested he become
involved w/ a local regional club, introduce himself and learn all he could
about our marvelous breed.

I also suggested he consider appropriate health checks before breeding his
girl...heard back "she's as strong as an ox"...it took all of my self
control  not to respond "probably looks like one at 180-200 lbs." but I was
soooooooo  good you all would have been proud!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 1/21/2013 3:19:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well, I  guess I'm on the other side of this "argument".....we all start
somewhere, why  not engage this person with information and polite
conversation.....and I can  understand the less than positive response to the
guy' s
e-mail to  Kathy.......we need to be careful how we deal with folks asking for
 information about "our" breed...Ed