[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: God help me...

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, rchesnut70502@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsdramey@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:59:55 -0500 (EST)

I am glad you point out about the remarks not being sent to the person
making the inquiry.  Mary Ann's post (in my opinion) was light and just so
much what we would LIKE to say out of pure frustration.
The list is a wonderful thing for just that. OH if we could! (not pointing
at you Randy by the way, just the generic mass feeling offended)

As breeder referral for our club, like the stories Kathy mentioned, I have
heard it all too. Some of my bigger peeves with people wanting a pup  -
wanting a specific color (no other requirement), wanting  a complete guard dog
at 10 weeks and so on.

Like Kathy, I refer to our regional club (or one near them), our website,
the GSDCA website and also invite them to attend one of our shows. So they
don't  feel shy, we wear club shirts so they are told to talk to anyone
wearing a club  shirt and feel free to ask questions.

I think everyone does their part for this breed but occasionally some
circumstances just overwhelm...so let it out here and lets all have a smile for

the day.

Molly
Trillia German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, GSDC of Beaumont, life member CKC
409-287-3940

In a message dated 1/24/2013 7:21:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
Randy  the remarks were never sent to the person inquiring about breeding
their GSD.