[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: God help me...

  • From: Randy Chesnut <rchesnut70502@xxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsdramey@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:05:23 -0500 (EST)

I could not agree with you more ED.  A little kindness goes a long ways.  Why
would she/he ever go a GSD function after remarks like that.

Randy C.

Well, I guess I'm on the other side of this "argument".....we all start
omewhere, why not engage this person with information and polite
onversation.....and I can understand the less than positive response to the
uy' s e-mail to Kathy.......we need to be careful how we deal with folks asking
or information about "our" breed...Ed