[ SHOWGSD-L ] Go for it

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:35:54 EST

In a message dated 3/8/07 1:46:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am  sure that Carmen knows everything that happens on this list.  I am
wondering if he might consider resigning as a National Judge? I think
many of us would look at him in a more friendy way if he did this.

I can't agree with this at all.  Carmen was elected, and no matter  what we
think, or don't think about him, he should judge our National.  I  can think of
a number of judges who should have resigned, but went ahead and  judged.  He
was nominated, elected by our membership and now will stand in  the ring and
show us all what he has in the way of talent.

What we think of Carmen or his position on things is best left up to the
election. I for one am looking forward to watching the judging this  year.
Bob
Kish will be new, Carmen will be interesting and Ed, well,  Ed will be Ed.  I
hope he goes to 43 Selects.

The National is always such great fun, and there is no reason for Carmen to
resign. He was willing to run, now he should be there to judge for us.  We
should show under him, we should treat him with respect, and we should vote for

him again, if we think he is the man for the job.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
http://www.aol.com.