[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Glenn Beck's dog Uno

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rautt75@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 17:58:54 -0800

Are we referring to the same video?  The guy jumping, teasing, with the dog
yanking on the leash to get to
the guy.  Ever watch a Police Dog in action where they have no leash on, sit
until they feel a threat
happening before they lunge to protect. Don't get me wrong I love the dog who
seems to have great
temperament it is the people I am objecting to and their methods. I have seen
many GSDs at Police trials
or events that would sit until they felt the threat was real.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/12/08/glenn-meets-his-new-dog-in-the-latest-conversations-with-glenn/

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 12/18/14, Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I don't see where it
 showed the dog's aggressiveness.  It showed he was well
 trained and aggression wouldn't be shown unless it was
 necessary and even then he would be under
 control.   I think the public are seeing a
 beautiful, intelligent, stable and well trained dog that
 will love and protect his family and still be safe in a
 public situation.
 Anne, GA

 Stolz (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx"
 wrote:

 > I agree
 the GSD is not dumb but it is the people watching that
 > can draw the wrong conclusion.  Remember
 the photo on the
 > Post Office Stamp
 wonder where they got that one from. People
 > that do not own or around GSDs do not
 think the way we do.
 > You should not
 show any dog showing aggressive in a video
 > just not a good idea as the general public
 does see this differently.

is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html