[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Glenn Beck's dog Uno

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:14:19 -0500

I don't see where it showed the dog's aggressiveness.  It showed he was well
trained and aggression wouldn't be shown unless it was necessary and even then
he would be under control.   I think the public are seeing a beautiful,
intelligent, stable and well trained dog that will love and protect his family
and still be safe in a public situation.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

> On Dec 18, 2014, at 6:29 PM, Theresa-GSD Stolz (Redacted sender
> "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I agree the GSD is not dumb but it is the people watching that
> can draw the wrong conclusion.  Remember the photo on the
> Post Office Stamp wonder where they got that one from. People
> that do not own or around GSDs do not think the way we do.
> You should not show any dog showing aggressive in a video
> just not a good idea as the general public does see this differently.
is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html