[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Giving away a purebred

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, lfossland@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:53:18 +0000

I believe that people place more value on those things that they pay for.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++===
I have to say I have given a lot of puppies and adults away with papers-I have
people who are on their 3rd generation of dogs from me they are great homes. At
one time 4 of my vet's relatives had dogs from me. no charge because I knew
they would be loved and taken care of.
If I had a pup right now I have just the person I would give him to. The man
bought 2 Nasdaq kids from me - the bitch has a UD and the male a cdx. they are
11 yrs old . a great home. He is now retired - and lives on a fixed income-I
would not hesitate to give him a dog.
Do I give dogs to just any joe smoe no - but the market around is bad and
always has been so when I have a proven good home I am thrilled for the dog

Sally

www.embroiderybysally.com