[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Giving away a purebred

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:01:51 -0400

In answer to your question... no there isn't anything in the AKC rules
requiring one to get money for a dog. You could give everything away free.
I don't see anything in the GSDCA By-Laws either.

I have given dogs away over the years... but I am pretty selective about who
I give anyone to.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. — James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.