[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Giving away a purebred

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:34:49 -0700

Although my original question did get lost somewhat in all those responses I
did not mind at all. As I kept reading all these posts I was in awe of the
many soft hearted people loving this breed but yet giving their most
precious possession to those they trust. I just kept reading all these
stories, it was fascinating - and it really makes me glad to have asked this
question. Thank you all.