[ SHOWGSD-L ] Giving away a purebred

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:11:05 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/2007 4:17:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx writes:
We've  given away a number of them

We gave away two dogs in the past month.

One was to my highschool buddy in Michigan. He was the smartest of us all,
his name is Jim Coffee. We have stayed in touch, and he retired from running
the  Court of Appeals, and all he wants to do is hunt and fish. He has always
had  labs, but has been without a dog for about a year. We sent him Little
Diana.  He e-mails me three to four times a week to say how smart she is,  and
tell me funny things she does. He is amazed how human German shepherds  are.

The other one, Subpoena, our house dog went to the daughter of my best
friend, her husband and her two daughters. They came to spend a week with us,
and
fell in love with her, and she with them. So far she has been swimming in
Lake Michiga, took a hike through the Northern Michigan woods, goes walking
with
the entire family every day, and is in love with the two kids.

O'Conner is in training with Ken and Kathy, and so we just have four dogs  me
and Tedi. With her new hip, and my weight loss, it is enough right now.
Puppies soon, I hope.

For the right home, giving a dog is the right thing to do.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together