[ SHOWGSD-L ] Giving away a purebred

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:27:52 -0700

Is there such a law either in the AKC By-Laws or GSDCA indicating that you
must charge (any amount of money) for a purebred puppy with AKC papers? If
there is it certainly would not make sense since one can find oodles out
there needing a home. My reason for asking: Someone told me this eons ago. I
just wanted to clear this up.
Lee F.