[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Give me the whole dog

  • From: "E.G. Baker" <shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:47:09 -0600

Chuck,
No offense at all. You are simply pointing out a problem that you have seen. I
do feel there are other circumstances that exist (more often perhaps) other
than any gender related biases. How many shows do you see a judge give
everything to a Handler that  just finished a champion for Him or Her barely 6
mths to a year before? All legal by AKC rules ( sometimes to the day) ?
I did not mean to oppose you & if Carolyn McKenna says you are OK then you are
definitely OK.
Gene Baker