[ SHOWGSD-L ] Give Until it hurts

  • From: "Daphne" <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 14:00:36 -0500

Personally I think Evan should at least give total of the amount that has
been collected so far and maybe just the names of the donors - not the
amount each person donated - but merely recognize that they Have donated.

I donated all the pins and medals and plaque that all the participants and
winners will receive and it isn't that I want the recognition, I want the
kids to know I fully support their efforts.

Daphne Hereford
Owner/Breeder RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs
"We may have sold the trademarks, but we didn't sell the Line."

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 12:11:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Give until it hurts

Speaking of Juniors, Summer will not be there, but I am getting some
donations, and I thank you for that. As you know, I have decided to keep
everyone private who contributes, and I wonder if that is a good decision?
I am
blown away by the support they are getting, and appreciate all of you who
helped.

There is still time for a donation, if you haven't done so, please dig deep
 and remember, the child you support may some day be the person who helps
pick  you up when you fall and can't get up.

I may have a new slogan.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

End of showgsd-l Digest V7 #1124