[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gitano My Old Boy

  • From: JParker0127@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 12:38:31 EDT

NTL.CH. Parker's K-Nine Cop of Parklin OFA Excellent

Well it has come to pass, I some how never thought it would since  he would
not act his age ever! At the young age of 11 (This June) We had to put  him
down due to his back. Though he wanted to run and play with all his friends,
he
could not even get up anymore and i could not make him live like  that.

He was still a happy dog and funny at times even with the pups and  younger
dogs. He loved the girls just as he always had. He was Daddy's dog but  still
loved most everyone he met. (I don't blame him for the ones he didn't  like)

He has a daughter living with me who is a dear and will  go on to keep me
company as well as show in the future (given the right  handler). She looks
much
like him and at times acts like him too..  VBG

Gitano you will be missed but never far from my heart, now go play  my boy
and I love you very much.

JP (Mommy!)