[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ginger Cleary and Syd Mailberg

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thirty55@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l digest users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:45:31 -0700 (PDT)

I am with Gail ginger, I will send you something as to last hope and to her
club
in Wash
we all loved syd and will mis her dearly
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Montauk Sue's Red Codiak

________________________________
  From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:45:50 -0400

  Yes, I left the subject blank.  I am at a loss to come up with the
  appropriate subject title.

  I have many years of Review magazines and I was going through them. One of
  the first things I always look at in the Review is the memorial ads. I have
  contributed to several of them.

  I can tell you that MANY of those ads were for people or dogs that requested
  that donations be sent to some cause or charity in the person/dog's name in
  lieu of memorials to them.

  I remember the posts on the list for the ad donations, heck, I probably
  still have some of them (I tend to forget to clear my email history). in
  nearly every single one of those emails it was stated that any money over
  and above the cost of the ad would be donated to the cause or charity
  preferred by said person or dog owner.  So I don't get the hostility I am
  getting.

  I will henceforth ignore it and delete those emails.  If you want to help
  with a memorial ad for Syd, please do. If you do not, then DON'T, but please
  don't send me nasty emails. I will ignore them.

  I will take donations until 8/25/10 for the deadline of September 1st (for
  the Nov issue). If I get enough for the ad fine, I will send it to Susan. If
  I do not get enough then the money will be sent to LHSH.

  Msg: #1 in digest
  From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Re: Syd Mailberg ad for the Review
  Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:11:40 -0400

  What exactly is the animus regarding The Review?  I am simply doing a
  memorial ad in The Review for someone very well known and loved in the GSD
  world. It is totally separate from the fund set up by LHSH. As I mentioned
  any fund rec'd above the amount for the ad will go to LHSH.

  I don't get it.

  Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
  My Blog
  Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away
  from themselves. ~Author Unknown

  From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:45:50 -0400

<http://craftyk9-gingerc.blogspot.com/<http://craftyk9-gingerc.blogspot.com/>>

  Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away
  from themselves.  ~Author Unknown

  End of showgsd-l Digest V4 #1408

is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER
ALL