[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gilley then gets Champion #5

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:56:35 -0700 (PDT)

Cnampion # 5 for Gilley and #5 for me this year would never have happened had
it not been for good friend Janet tyler and handlers Jeff Pyle and Nick
Fedorow. I was just getting ready to leave for the show Saturday morning and
had to rush to the emergency room for three hours. Janet was two hours round
trip from my dogs and almost to the show and came and picked them up.  Jeff
went on to show BOS GL Mat Me Too Me Too of Edan to WB and Breed for 2 points
bringing her total to 12, two majors. Then Ch MeFirst Me First went on to group
three in the Veteran's Group.  Sunday even got better when Minute again went WB
and BOW for a major to finish her championship.  Fifteen year old Ryan,
grandson of Chris and Jim Morgan, then took Ch Mmm Mmm Good of Edan into Best
of Breed competition and won the Breed. Ryan was truly thrilled. This kid has
talent.  Even better Sam's litter brother Ch Good Just Got Better of Edan went
BOS, beautifully handled y Nick
 fedorow. Judges were James fredickson Saturday and Monica Cannestrini on
Sunday.  A big Thank You to Janet , Jeff and Nick.  This wouldn't have happened
without you guys. I am done showing for the year. I need a
break.                                          Ann Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch
Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch Gilley and #1 Dam Muggles - owner/breeder of 69 champions
and 19 ROMs